Wednesday, October 05, 2005

wednesday 10-5-05

well. just got up today and what a night! had a couple niteflirt calls..( thanks guys.. hehe) and it got me so wet i couldnt get back to sleep. :) any suggestions on how to take care of that trouble? hehe.. today on my southern-charms site, i will be featuring another girl girl shoot. this is with one of my best freinds.. sue bunny. make sure to click on my links, check her out! its one hella hot update.
on dreamnet, i posted a new update last night featuring fetish boots and dress.. and a blow job set with a bit of hardcore mixed in. its hot hot hot.. dont miss out!
if you mail me on niteflirt, i can send you a few free inutes to get you started.. so be sure to get that going so you can call me.:) i do love my sex chats.. mmmmmm.....im always here hot , wet and waiting for you.
as far as my personal life.. all is well:) i plan to do more pics tonight, to add to my sites.other than that, its just some odd work online otday and answering my phone.. hehe.. are YOU going to call ME today? im waiting... brown sugar

No comments: