Saturday, October 08, 2005

saturday 10-8-05 7:36am

well, its saturday morning.. i cant get back to sleep.. hahaha.. im wide awake. :) so.. decided to write in my bog for you a bit. thought id tell you a bit about me this morning.
my name is Bonnie.. aka Brown Sugar and im a 37 year old milf that loves to fuck! yes, ive got kids. 6 in fact.. all mine. i do my web entertainment for myslef.. and to help raise my children as i am a single mom. i play classical piano ( trained since age 3) and i love my rock and roll.. im huge on going to a good concert. i think music is always playing in some form in my house..lol. i also enjoy making stained glass pictures, i love beign able to express my self with the glass. my main hobby is working on my sites, my niteflirt line, and this blog. check back often for changes.. and i do write in my blog every day.
pets.. lets see, ive got a cat.. macy. shes a royal bitch.lol.. shes all the pet i need for the moment. want a pit bull, but macy is NOT into dogs. hahaha..my fav flower is a rose..( on my southern-charms site you will see roses on my border and on my main logo)my sign is cancer.. im a july baby:) dont forget to check out my bio on my web site(s) for tons of more info on me.. and check back later for more great personal and sexual notes in this blog. tty all soon, im going to go get ready for my day, Brown Sugar kisses

No comments: