Thursday, October 06, 2005

thursday 10-6-05 3:15 pm

well, my day has gone slow. i spent most of it at a friends house talking about our upcomming girl girl shoot for halloween..( sue bunny.. shes on update 74, southern-charms site) i havent decided what to be yet.. any suggestions? id love your input.. dont forget to email or call me and let me know what you think! :) my headache from this morning went away finally,,lol,, and i actually feel pretty damn good now.( and yes, im horny as hell) haha.. cant wait to get laid. hope for tonight,, and ill let ya all know tomorrow :) ill also have a fresh update on southern-charms tomorrow, so watch for that..a special members only bonus that you WONT want to miss. ive also been exploring latex/ rubberwear fetish ideas for my web sites..id love some feedback on this. thanks everyone, and ill tty all later.. Brown Sugar kisses~

No comments: