Tuesday, October 11, 2005

tuesday 10-11-05

ugh. im frustrated. 2 of my daughters have proms this year and im hating being a single mom.financially, im sucking right now. ive got a son in college,5 daughters to raise..and just my income that i make from my sites and my phone line.. well, anyway, just had to bitch. not looking for pity..just looking to vent a bit. are any of you single parents? write me and tell me how YOU make it work.. or call me and lets chat.. hehe.. single dads.. single moms.. anyone.. just pick up that phone and call me and tell me.. HOW THE HELL DO YA DO IT EVERY MONTH.. hahah its soooo hard for me.. i cant believe im actually raising 6 kids on my own.. wow..well, ill write more later..when i have something besides the bills on my mind.. haha.. Brown Sugar

No comments: