Thursday, October 27, 2005

thursday 10-27-05

morning all..hows your day going so far? mine.. good. i finally got some sleep last night and wow did i sleep well.whew.. hehe.. i had awesome calls last night, thank you so much! it always helps me to sleep when i cum really good. ;) remember october is almost over.. so my trial rates are almost over.. call now to see how i can satisfy your needs and fantasies.
i screwed up yesterday on my southern-charms update by not placing my guest name on there, so the bj pics will be up today sometime. ( added to update 82) hope youll enjoy them! hehe.. loads of all types of pics on there.. from masterbation, facials,fetish, stockings , boots, heels, costume fun. girl girl., guy girl, and tons more! ive also got hot xxx slideshows, puzzles, contests and more.. so check it out! remember i keep all the good stuff in my members area..
on dreamnet ive got my halloween update.. my witchy woman set, mmm.. what a nasty witch! check out my outfit and my hot wet pics and make sure to email me with any question, comments, ect.
so do you have big plans for the weekend yet? im going to be getting ready for holidays and also doing alot of pic shoots for the upcomming weeks. any suggestions on what youd like to see? i do take member requests for photoshoots. ;) so get those emails commng in. you can reach me on either one of my sites.
im just sitting here with my morning coffee waiting for my phone to ring.. mmm... im sooo wet right now.. please, give me a call!
dont forget to leave a comment on here.. if your reading this, at lest say hi.. haha.. i never get comments, and it makes me wonder if anyone out there is even reading this. haha..so please, leave a comment for me to read. thanks .. Brown Sugar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving a comment :D I don't really know what to say LOL.

If people really are reading this, I just want them to know how hot Brown Sugar is, and you should all give her some love! I know I'd love to! *giggle*

-Raven SC2

brown sugar xxx said...

ahh ty ty ty hun, im so glad you left a comment..i hope you all will check out my good friend raven sc2. shes hot!! :)