Monday, October 24, 2005

monday 10-24-05

hey all.. how are you doing today? hope all is well.. im doing awesome.. had a great nights sleep, alot of calls so stayed wet and orgasmic.. you helped me sleep like a baby after that call. giggle.. damn. :) dont forget ive got my line open almost always.. if its not on.. just drop me a line when you would ike to talk and im sure we can work it out. remember, youve got till the end of the month to take advantage of my low low price for that service. click on the phone to the right and check it out!
ive got a hot new update on southern-charms today.. me in some fuckable clothing and thigh high red boots.. check it out by clicking on the link or scrolling to the bottom of this blog and clicking on the banner.
also new update on dreamnet.. check for my special halloween update cumming up soon on there..
hope you will write me soon.. im bored as hell tpday and not alot of calls.. i hope youll cheer me up with a call or a letter.. tty soon, and have an awesome day.. Brown Sugar

No comments: