Wednesday, October 12, 2005

wednesday 10-12-05

hi! how are you this morning? well, im doing much better.. haha.. not so stressed today. today im planning to go visit a freind, get some pics done to sell on niteflirt for all of you.. and best of all, get some halloween stuff decorated in my house.. lol. ive got the whole deal.. orange lights, talking pumpkins, you name it.. ive got it. and i LOVE to decorate and have fun with my kids on holidays. soo.. write me and tell me YOUR halloween plans.. id love to hear. i think that youll love my halloween updates on my web sites.. very erotic.. hehe.. and dont forget to call me on my phone line.. i love to hear from you.. and remember, first time callers you get 3 free min. and.. repeat callers,, you get free minutes as wel.. up to 5. so what are you waiting for? PICK UP YOUR PHONE, CLICK ON MY BUTTON, AND CALL.. if its not lit up, click it to arrange a call with me. Brown Sugar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I bet your house rocks on Halloween! Do you know what you are going to dress as yet?

brown sugar xxx said...

gonna decorate tomorrow.. hehe.. havent figured out what i want to b yet..