Friday, October 21, 2005

friday 10-21-05

its 4 30 am and i cant sleep at all. ive been up taking your calls and now im all horny again.. hahaha. so.. decided to drop you a line here and catch you up on everything. :)
for those of you who have asked about my nephew.. hes still in a coma..not much has changed.( hes 8, was hit by a drunk driver..) please keep the family in your thoughts.
as for my personal life, im very alone feeling these days.. my boyfriend/photographer works long hard hours in his day job and i dont get to see much f him. im so glad that some of you are calling me now.. it keeps me complany! thank you.. keep the calls comming in! just click on the phone to the right to talk to me live.. or set a time to talk.
also, today on southern-charms i have a new update going on, number 80.. so check this out! link to the right, or scrol to the bottom of this page for my banner ,, one click and your there. will also be setting time on dreamnet to do just chat...s o if interested in chatting. let me know!
yall ready for football this week? my fantasy teams beter do good this week or im going to cry.. hahaha.. ive been kicking butt.. but last week all my good players were having a bi week. sooo.. i didnt do so well. ( won 1 lost 2) dont forget to call.. Brown Sugar

No comments: