Friday, October 28, 2005

friday 10-28-05

well, my panites are soaked.. hahaha.. ive had sooo many calls today.. i think m going to pass out from so many orgasms.. hehe. JUST KIDDING.. keep those calls rolling in.. and ill keep cumming for you.. and the role play tonight has been AWESOME.. im having so much fun with you all. call again soon.. or if you havent called me yet, what are you waiting for! my fall rates will end soon, so take advantage of both me and the super low price. :) well, im looking forward to a nice relaxing saturday.. tomorrow night i have a halloween party to go to, but other than that, im stayin home to take your calls. ;) so make sure you call soon
on southern-charms ive got my fapper girl update on there.. its super hot. you should see what i do with my cig. holder.. hehe...
on dreamnet im a sexy witch.. wonder what i can brew up for us to do together? hmmm.... hahahah.. ;)
make sure to leave a comment for me please.. so i know ya give a shit if i post or not.. lol.. kisses, Brown Sugar

No comments: